- “ And I Drank it Straight Down”: A Tribute to Moscow Petushki
In the photos, from left to right: Yevgenia Dudina, Alona Kimhi and Arkadi Duchin. Photos by Sharon Derhy, Ariel Van Straten, Avshalom Levi
More in the Festival
- On Desire: Plato’s Symposium A performative evening inspired by Plato’s Symposium. Five participants, will sing the praises of Eros,
- Concerto for a Tomato: Eyal Shani and Asaf Roth in a Musical-Literary Dialogue Chef Eyal Shani in a wild and original dialogue with the multi-disciplinary musician Asaf Roth.
- “And Drunk it Straight Down”: A Tribute to Moscow to the End of the Line The first and only book by Venedikt Erofeev, is a model of wild, funny, and tragic misery.
- The Soup is as Cold as Ice: Meir Shalev and Haim Cohen Author Meir Shalev and Chef Haim Cohen will speak with Ronit Vered about the theme of food.