Inbal Pinto and Etgar Keret
Monday, 24.8.20, 9 PM, Facebook Live, Free of charge
“Three days after the curfew was lifted, it was clear that no one was planning to leave home”…
To watch the video dance “Outside” Press here
We invite you to enter the magical and disturbing world created by the choreographer Inbal Pinto and the author Etgar Keret: “Outside”, a dance film that tells the story of “Alice in Coronaland,” presenting in Keret and Pinto’s unique style the surreal experience we are all going through during the pandemic crisis.
The work, based on a story written by Keret for the New York Times, is a first-of-its-kind collaboration supported by Mishkenot Sha’ananim, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Factory 54. The project was filmed simultaneously in Tel Aviv and Tokyo, with Israeli and Japanese actors, musicians, and dancers taking part.
Join us live for a digital launch of the work and a conversation between Etgar Keret, Inbal Pinto, and Caitlin Roper, New York Times executive producer for scripted projects in Hollywood, moderated by Prof. Evan Fallenberg.
* The conversation will take place in English.
* No registration required | Free of charge | The program is subject to change.
* The conversation will take place on Facebook Live on the Mishkenot Sha’ananim page. Link for viewing will be posted around 9 pm. Please wait a few minutes, and if the link doesn’t appear, refresh the page.
* A private Facebook page is not required to watch the event.
* The event will be uploaded to the YouTube channel of Mishkenot and will be available free of charge.