An event celebrating the publication of Ala Hlehel’s book
Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 19:30
Djanogly Hall, Mishkenot Sha’ananim Cultural Center, Jerusalem
An exciting historical drama about Napoleon Bonaparte’s siege of Acre and Ahmad Al-Jazzar, the Ottoman governor who repelled Bonaparte’s forces
Participants: Ala Hlehel | Alon Hilu, author | Yoni Mendel, Hebrew translator of the book
Moderator: Janan Bsoul, journalist and literary critic
Guest Artist: Habib Shadah Hana, composer and oud player, winner of the Ofir prize for his music in the film The Band’s Visit
* Djanogly hall is located further down the staircase leading from the windmill, on the left side.
* The seats in Djanogly hall are unmarked.
* The event will be held in Hebrew.
* The audience is requested to arrive about 20 minutes before the start of the event.
* Latecomers will not be allowed to enter.
* The number of seats is limited.
* The program is subject to change.
For ticket purchase: Eventer offices: *9609